Last Modified: September 18, 2019
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH WEBSITE
When you place an order via the Website, we may collect the following personal information from you: your name, email address, mailing address, billing address, phone number, and other personally identifiable information about you.
NON-PERSONAL OR AGGREGATE INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect data which is anonymous and pseudonymous, including, but not limited to, browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, and time/date of login.
We mainly use information about you to process your orders or to communicate with you about the Website. In particular, we collect information about you to:
● respond to your inquiries or requests;
● ship you your order
● send you information about the Company’s Products;
● provide and maintain the Website
● notify you about changes to the Website
● provide customer care and support
● monitor the usage of the Website in order to improve your experience with it
● send a gift to show our gratitude
● detect, prevent and address technical issues
● investigate suspected fraud, harassment, danger to persons or property or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for the Company service or our business partners;
● transfer information in connection with the sale or merger or change of control of Company or the division responsible for the services with which your information is associated.
In addition, we may need to share information about you with law enforcement agencies, regulators, courts, public authorities, fraud prevention agencies and emergency services, to comply with their request or with applicable laws.
We reserve the right to use and disclose non-personal information and anonymous aggregate statistics for any purpose and to any third party in our sole discretion.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
If you leave any feedback or suggestions (“Feedback”) on the Website or in an email to us, you hereby assign to the Company all rights in the Feedback and agree that the Company shall have the right to use
such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. We will treat any Feedback you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to us any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
By using the Website, you agree that we may install:
● session cookies: they enable the Website to keep track of your movement from page to page so you are not asked for the same information you have already provided the Website. They are collected until the browser is closed. You can block or delete cookies and still be able to use our Website.
● analytics cookies: we may collect aggregate data about the traffic to understand the way you use the Website. The data we collect is anonymous and pseudonymous; it includes, but is not limited to, ad serving domains, browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, time/date and IP address.
● preference cookies: we may use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings and improve your experience of the Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website. You can learn more how to manage cookies in the Browser Cookies Guide (https://www.privacypolicies.com/blog/how-to-delete-cookies/).
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties, however, we may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
TRANSFER OF DATA
The security of your information is very important to us. We apply all reasonable security measures and complying with the industry standards to protect your personal information (including, preventing the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your personal information). We employ Shopify to protect your personal information.
Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
When you use your login credentials on our Website, you are solely responsible for keeping them confidential. Do not share them with anyone. If you believe your password has been misused, please contact us immediately. You are also responsible for the security of your personal devices and for making sure they are protected against unauthorized access.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Our platform does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) requests.
The age of majority depends upon jurisdiction and application, but it is generally set at eighteen (18). Minors or the underaged may not use the Website. Consequently, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Website. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to use the Website, place an order, or send any
information about yourself to us, or other users of the Website, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from an individual under the age of 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about an individual under the age of 18, please contact us as soon as possible.