241509402 Evaporator Fan Motor for Frigidaire and Kenmore Refrigerators by PartsBroz - Replaces Part Numbers AP3958808, 1196443, 241509401, 7241509402, AH1526073, EA1526073, PS1526073
Color: As shown in the picture
- ✅ PART NUMBER 241509402: It’s a high-quality exact equivalent for part numbers 241509402, AP3958808, 1196443, 241509401, 7241509402, AH1526073, EA1526073, PS1526073, and B00ECX06WS.
- ✅ TOP NAME BRAND COMPATIBILITY: This evaporator fan motor is a direct fit for side-by-side Frigidaire, Sears, and Kenmore manufactured refrigerators. Reach out to us with any questions about compatibility.
- ✅ RESTORES COOL AIR TO YOUR FRIDGE: Warm fridges ruin food. Fix yours quickly by replacing the evaporator fan motor. It’ll start circulating cool air throughout your fridge so that your food stays fresh.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: Forget the repairman. You just need a Phillips screwdriver, a small flathead screwdriver, and 10-20 minutes of your time to complete this easy repair.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: The high-quality exact equivalent part includes four wires connected to the motor, a 1/8-inch diameter shaft, and a six-prong plug. Specs: 12V, 220mA
Details: An evaporator fan motor pulls cool air in through your freezer evaporator coil and then circulates it throughout the refrigerator. It keeps your fridge cold so that your food stays fresh. If your fridge seems warmer than usual or makes funny noises, you might have a faulty evaporator fan. Thankfully, swapping it out for the PartsBroz 241509402 equivalent part will restore cool air to your fridge. Plus, it’s reliable, durable, and compatible with several name brand fridge models. Installation Tips Prior to installation, unplug your refrigerator and remove all food from the freezer if you haven’t done so already. You’ll just need a Phillips screwdriver and a small flathead screwdriver to get the job done. Follow along with an online tutorial video to make installation go smoothly. Gets Your Fridge Working Again No one wants a warm fridge. Luckily, replacing a shorted out evaporator fan motor can fix the following symptoms: Fridge makes strange noises Fridge is too warm Freezer is too warm Fridge won’t turn on Compatible brands include: Frigidaire Electrolux Gibson Kelvinator Westinghouse Kenmore Sears Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section, or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part number.
Item Condition: New