279838 Dryer Heating Element Replacement Part by PartsBroz - Compatible with Whirlpool & Kenmore Electric Dryers - Replaces AP3094254, 279837, 2438, 279838VP, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582
Color: As shown in the picture
- ✅ PART NUMBER 279838: Part number 279838 also replaces part numbers AP3094254, 279837, 2438, 279838VP, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582, AH334313, EA334313, PS334313, B017L2HC8M, B00D8G49D2, B071FR1KC6, B00D9978YK, B00LX8BEOO, B00LX8B9RQ, B00PH7QJPG, and more.
- ✅ FITS TOP NAME BRANDS: This part is a direct fit for several older-style Whirlpool manufactured electric dryers. Compatible brands include Maytag, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, and Roper.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: If your dryer takes too long to dry clothes, stops producing heat altogether, or overheats, it may be time to replace the dryer heating element.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: A burnt out heating element cannot be repaired. Instead, you must replace it with a new one. Luckily, replacing part 279838 is easy to do yourself and takes under 30 minutes.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: This high-quality exact replacement part is rated 240 volts and 5400 watt. Trust it to give your older dryer new life for many more years to come.
Details: Dryer heating elements produce the heat you need to dry your family’s clothes and linens effectively. When the heating element breaks or shorts out, your dryer stops working or takes much longer than normal to complete a cycle. Luckily, replacing a faulty dryer heating element is simple and budget-friendly. The PartsBroz dryer heating element is a high-quality exact equivalent to part number 279838. It features a durable construction and works with several older Whirlpool models. Installation Tips Disconnect your dryer from its power source before starting the repair. You’ll need a quarter-inch socket or wrench and a flathead screwdriver for this repair. Before disconnecting any wires, take a picture so that you know how to reconnect everything at the end. Replacement takes under 30-minutes to complete. Restores Heat to Your Dryer Even when your dryer stops working, laundry still piles up. Replacing the dryer heating element is an easy fix for the following problems: Dryer won’t produce heat; Dryer takes too long to dry; Dryer won’t start. Compatible brands include: Sears, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, Roper, Crosley and Estate. Replaces several part numbers: AP3094254, 279837, 2438, 279838VP, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582, AH334313, EA334313, PS334313. Questions about compatibility? Reach out to use below in the customer question and answer section or reach out to us on the PartsBroz storefront.
Item Condition: New