285671 Washer Lid Switch by PartsBroz
A lid switch signals to your washing machine that the door is open or closed. This prevents your washer from starting a cycle with an open door, and it shuts off the cycle as soon as the door opens. When the lid switch fails, your washer won’t work. Thankfully, the repair is fast, easy, and budget-friendly. The PartsBroz washer lid switch is a functional equivalent to part 285671 and works with many name brand washers. Installation Tips Before the repair, disconnect the water and power sources from your washing machine. You’ll need a putty knife, Phillips screwdriver, flat head screwdriver, towel, and 5/16-inch nut driver to complete the repair. Clearing out some extra floor space near your washing will make the repair easier too. Fixes Broken Washers When the lid switch doesn’t communicate properly with your washing machine, it can cause a number of problems. Replacing a faulty lid switch with a new one can fix the following problems: Washer won’t startWasher won’t drainWasher won’t agitateWasher pumps but won’t spinWasher won’t fill up with waterTimer won’t advance Compatible Brands Include: Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Estate, and KitchenAid. Replaces Several Part Numbers: 352629, 3352631, 285671, 3352634, 3352632, 3352630, AP3094500, and 3355808. Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront.
- PART NUMBER 285671: The washer lid switch is a functional equivalent to part numbers 352629, 3352631, 285671, 3352634, 3352632, 3352630, AP3094500, and 3355808.
- FOR WHIRLPOOL & KENMORE: Its a direct fit for several Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, and Estate brand washing machines. Reach out with any questions about compatibility.
- FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: A lid switch keeps the washer lid closed while the machine operates. If your washer wont drain, start, spin, agitate, or fill with water, it might be time for a lid switch replacement.
- EASY DIY FIX: Do the repair yourself in less than 30 minutes. You just need a putty knife, flat head screwdriver, Phillips head screwdriver, 5/16-inch nut driver, and towel.
- HIGH-QUALITY PART: Designed to last, this high-quality exact equivalent part meets or exceeds the original manufacturers specifications. It has gone through thorough testing to ensure a long product life.
- Part Number: 285671
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 17.8 x 3.3 x 1.3 inches
- Item model number: 285671
- Color: As shown in the picture
- Style: Single
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Date First Available: October 15, 2018