Color: As shown in the picture
- ✅ PART NUMBER 285753a: It’s a high-quality exact equivalent of part numbers 285753A, 1195967, 280152, 285140, 285743, 285753, 285753AVP, 3352470, 3363664, 3364002, 3364003, 62672, 62693, 661560, 80008, 8559748, AH1485646, EA1485646, ER285753, PS1485646, TJ285753, and AP3963893.
- ✅ TOP NAME BRAND COMPATIBILITY: The motor coupler fits all Whirlpool, Roper, and Kenmore direct drive washers. Compatible models include LSQ8243HQ0, LTE5243DQ6, 110.23832100, LSN1000JQ1, and LSR8233EZ1.
- ✅ FIXES FAULTY WASHERS: If your washer won’t spin, agitate, or drain, check the motor coupler. Replacing a worn or cracked motor coupler also fixes machines that leak, shake, or make a lot of noise.
- ✅ SIMPLE DIY FIX: Get this repair done yourself in just 30 to 60 minutes. You’ll need a putty knife, Philips screwdriver, flathead screwdriver, quarter-inch nut driver, and a hammer to complete the repair.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Designed to last, the motor coupling kit meets all original manufacturer specifications for performance and fit. The product includes three sets of motor coupling kits for a total of six plastic coupler pieces and three rubber isolators. The plastic coupler pieces are reinforced with metal for added durability.
Details: PartsBroz’ motor coupling kit (3-pack) directly replaces part 285753A. Your purchase includes six plastic coupler pieces and three rubber isolators, so you can use this product to repair three faulty motor couplings. You need to replace the motor coupling if the plastic coupler piece breaks or the center isolator deteriorates. Installation Tips Disconnect the washer from its power source and water supply before beginning the repair. Recommended tools include a putty knife, Philips screwdriver, flathead screwdriver, quarter-inch nut driver, and a hammer. Easy Fix for a Broken or Noisy Washer Swapping out your broken motor coupler takes only 30 to 60 minutes. You may need to do this repair if your: Washer is noisy Washer shakes Washer doesn’t spin Washer leaks Washer won’t agitate Washer won’t drain Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to: Whirlpool: LA5500XTW0, LLR8233BW0, LSB6300LW0, LXR7244JQ1, LXR9445JQ1, TAWS700EQ1, LSR7333PQ0, LSR5233EQ2, GSX9885JQ0, LT7000XVW0. Estate: TAWS800JQ1, TAWX700JQ1, TAWS700EQ2, TAWS750PQ0, TAWS800JQ2, TAWS800JQ0, TAWS850PQ0. Kenmore/Sears: 110.23832100, 110.26902690, 110.27802690, 110.27812692, 110.26702690, 110.23812100, 110.26912690, 110.20052991. Roper: RAS7133KQ1, RAX4232PQ0, RAS8333PQ0, RAX7244EQ1, RAS6233KQ0, RAS7233KQ0, RAX4232KQ1, RAX7244EW1. Replaces Several Part Numbers: 285753A, 1195967, 280152, 285140, 285743, 285753, 285753AVP, 3352470, 3363664, 3364002, 3364003, 62672, 62693, 661560, 80008, 8559748, AH1485646, EA1485646, ER285753, TJ285753, and AP3963893. Unsure about compatibility? Please comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message.
Item Condition: New