3390719 Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryers by PartsBroz - Replaces P...
The thermal fuse is an emergency safety device that shorts out if the dryer overheats. When this happens, your dryer may still run, but it won’t heat up properly. This means drying clothes can take longer or may not be possible. Luckily, replacing the thermal fuse can get your dryer running again. This PartsBroz thermal fuse replacement is affordable, easy to install, and designed to fit many Whirlpool brand dryers. Installation Tips Useful tools for this repair include a small flat head screwdriver and a quarter-inch socket with ratchet. Remember to unplug your dryer or turn off the circuit breaker prior to beginning any repairs. Follow the specific instructions for your dryer model since thermal fuse installation varies between brands. Get your dryer back. Replacing the thermal fuse will get your dryer running so that you can catch up on all that laundry. Best of all, it takes less than 15 minutes to complete. Have any of these problems? This thermal fuse can fix them: Dryer won’t heat up Dryer won’t produce enough heat Dryer shuts off too soon Dryer overheats Dryer will not tumble Clothes take too long to dry Our thermal fuse replacement kit offers versatility. It’s a functional equivalent for part numbers 279650, 3389639, 3389640, 3390719, 660877, 688841, 690198, 690798, 80004, and WP3390719VP. It works with several top name dryer brands and models manufactured by Whirlpool. These include: Whirlpool 3CG2901XSN1 Whirlpool 3CSP2760BN0 Kenmore Maytag KitchenAid. Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. We're happy to help ensure you select the right part number.
- PART NUMBER 3390719: Our dryer thermal fuse replacement part directly replaces part numbers 3390719, 688841, 690198, 279650, and 3389639.
- FOR WHIRLPOOL & KENMORE: This thermal fuse replacement part is a direct fit for several name brands. These include Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, and Maytag. Contact us with questions about compatibility.
- FIXES COMMON DRYER PROBLEMS: Is your dryer cold, ineffective, or shutting off too soon? Replacing the thermal fuse is a common fix for these inconveniences.
- EASY DIY FIX: Forget the hassle and expense of a service call. Fix your dryer yourself instead. It wont take up much time and only requires a few tools.
- HIGH QUALITY PART: Our thermal fuse matches the original manufacturer specifications. It features a durable metal and plastic construction thats designed to last.
- Part Number: 3390719
- Item Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.5 x 1 inches
- Color: As shown in the picture
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Date First Available: October 5, 2018