341241 Dryer Drum Belt for Whirlpool & Kenmore by PartsBroz
The 341241 dryer drum belt is what turns the drum of your dryer. If your dryer is not spinning, but you can hear the motor running, you may need to replace the drum belt. Thankfully, this is an easy fix and doing it yourself will save you time and money. The PartsBroz 341241 belt works with many dryer brands and models. These brands include Whirlpool, Maytag, Magic Chef, Kitchen Aid, Roper, Norge, Sears, Kenmore, Admiral, and Amana. Installation Tips Before repairing your dryer, unplug it or make sure circuit breakers are off. You’ll need a 5/16-inch hex head (socket or nut driver), a Phillips head screwdriver, a putty knife, and a small flat head screwdriver to complete this repair. When it comes time to place the belt over the drum, make sure it doesn’t have any twists in it and line it up in the same position as the old one. Install it with the grooves facing down against the drum. Replacing your dryer’s drum belt can have your dryer running again in under 15 minutes. Have any of these problems? This ribbed drum belt can fix them: Noisy dryer Dryer won’t tumble Dryer doesn’t heat up at all Dryer doesn’t produce enough heat Dryer won’t start Our dryer handle offers versatility. It’s a functional equivalent for part numbers: 14210003, 31001026, 31531589, 3389628, 3392665, 3394651, 3399844, 345473, 349533, 53-0186, 53-1080, 53-1528, 53-1589, 53-2671, 660996, 660997, 661561, 693306, 694088, 694416, 694868, 695055, 697388, 8066065, 8210, 99906951, 99989673, 99989674, FSP341241, P46-037, W10127457, and W10131364. Still not sure about compatibility? Please comment below in the customer questions and answer section, or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part number for your dryer.
- PART NUMBER 341241: Our 341241 dryer drum belt replaces part numbers 14210003, 31001026, 31531589, 3389628, 3392665, 3394651, 3399844, 345473, 349533, 53-0186, 53-1080, and more.
- BRAND NAME COMPATIBILITY: Its a direct fit for several Whirlpool, Roper, Admiral, Maytag, Hardwick, Jenn-Air, Estate, Crosley, Inglis, Norge, Amana, Kenmore, KitchenAid, and Ikea brand dryers.
- FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: Get your dryer back. Drum belt replacement can fix noisy dryers or dryers that fail to tumble, heat up, or start.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Hiring a professional just isnt worth it. For this appliance repair, you only need a few tools and 10-15 minutes of your time.
- HIGH QUALITY PART: This flat rubber belt features four ribs and three grooves for added traction and performance. It measures approximately 0.25W by 92.25L inches.
- Part Number: 341241
- Item Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 6.7 x 1 inches
- Item model number: .
- Color: As shown in the picture
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Date First Available: October 5, 2018