Color: As shown in the picture
- ✅ PART NUMBER 3949247: Our direct washer lid switch replaces part numbers 3949247, 3949237, 3949239, 3949240, AP3100003, 547225, AH350434, EA350434, and PS350434.
- ✅ COMPATIBLE WITH TOP NAME BRANDS: It’s a direct fit for most top name brands. These include Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Kenmore, Roper, Inglis, Estate, and Crosley. Contact us to confirm compatibility with your washing machine.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON WASHER PROBLEMS: Replacing your lid switch can fix washing machines that fail to fill up, drain, start, complete a full cycle, spin, or agitate.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: Take fixing your washer into your own hands. This replacement part is easy to install and inexpensive. You just need a Phillips head screwdriver, a 5/16 nut driver, and 20-30 minutes of your time.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY DESIGN: This machine component offers durability you can count on. It’s been thoroughly tested by the manufacturer for long-lasting use.
Details: A washing machine lid switch is a safety feature that makes sure your washing machine lid stays closed during operation. If your current switch is failing, your washer might not start, complete a cycle, spin, agitate, or drain. Replacing the lid switch is a simple fix for many of these common problems. This PartsBroz new lid switch replacement is affordably priced, easy to install, and designed to fit most name brand washing machines. Installation Tips You’ll need a Phillips screwdriver and a 5/16 nut driver to complete this repair. Unplug the washing machine and disconnect the fill hoses prior to beginning the repair. When it comes time to reinstall the harness, make sure that the flat edges of the plastic terminal face towards the front of the washer. Replacing your washer’s lid switch is an easy fix to get your washing machine up and running again. Have any of these problems? This lid switch can fix them: Timer won’t work Washer won’t start Washer won’t fill with water Water won’t drain Door or lid won’t open Door or lid won’t close Washer will not move to the next cycle Control panel or touchpad doesn’t respond Our direct lid switch offers versatility. It replaces part numbers 3949247, 3949237, 3949239, 3949240, AP3100003, 547225, AH350434, EA350434, and PS350434. It works with most top name brands and many of their models. These include: Whirlpool KitchenAid Kenmore Roper Inglis Estate Crosley Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility.
Item Condition: New