Color: As shown in the picture
- ✅ PART NUMBER 4581EL2002C: This four pack of drum support roller assemblies is a high-quality exact equivalent to part numbers 4581EL2002C, 2701044, 4581EL2002A, 4581EL2002B, 4581EL2002D, 4581EL2002E, 4581EL3001C, 4581EL3001F, and PS8260240.
- ✅ FOR LG DRYERS: Use it to repair your LG manufactured dryer. Compatible brands include Kenmore/Sears and LG. Reach out to us with any questions about compatibility.
- ✅ FIXES NOISY DRYERS: If your dryer is noisy, you likely have at least one broken drummer support roller. Disassemble your dryer to determine how many have gone bad and need replaced. With this kit, you can fully replace four drum support rollers.
- ✅ DIY REPAIR: Replacing a broken dryer drum roller takes 1 to 2 hours, but it’s easy to do if you follow along with a repair video. Along with this part, you’ll need a Phillips screwdriver, a 14 mm wrench, and an 8mm or 10mm wrench.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: This high-quality exact replacement part features a durable construction with a reliable metal shaft. It meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for fit and performance.
Details: The dryer drum spins on the drum support roller assembles. When a bearing goes bad on one or more of the assemblies, the dryer will spin unevenly or not all. This results in a squeaky or rumbling noise. Go with the 4581EL2002C Drum Support Roller Assembly (Pack of 4) by PartsBroz for a budget-friendly yet reliable solution to this problem. It works with several LG brand dryer models. Installation Tips First, disconnect your dryer from its power source. Since your dryer has multiple drum roller assemblies, you’ll need to determine which one(s) have gone bad. That’s why it’s helpful to disassemble your dryer prior to ordering to ensure you order enough replacement parts. You’re looking for busted bearings or loose parts. Helpful tools for this repair include a Phillips screwdriver, a 14 mm wrench, and an 8mm or 10mm wrench. Simple Fix for Noisy Dryers Replacing damaged drum roller support assemblies can fix the following problems: Dryer squeaks; Dryer makes loud rumbly noises; Dryer doesn’t spin properly. Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to: LG: DLEX4370K/00, DLEX4370W/00, DLEX5680VE/00, DLEX7600KE, DLEX7600WE, DLEX8100V, DLEX8100W, DLEX9500K, DLEY1701W, DLEY1901KE, DLEY1901WE, DLG0332W/00, DLG2526W/00, DLG3181W, DLG3181W/00, DLG4971W, DLG7201VE/00, DLGX4371K/00, DLGX4371W/00, DLGX7601KE, DLGX7601WE, DLGX8101V, DLGX8101W, DLGX8501V, DLGX9501K, DLGY1902KE, DLGY1902WE. Kenmore/Sears: 796.69002000, 796.79278000, 796.79278010, 796.79278900, 796.79472000, 796.79478000, 796.80021900, 796.80272900, 796.80311900. Replaces Several Part Numbers: 4581EL2002C, 2701044, 4581EL2002A, 4581EL2002B, 4581EL2002D, 4581EL2002E, 4581EL3001C, 4581EL3001F, and PS8260240. Questions about compatibility? Reach out to us in the customer questions and answers section or on the PartsBroz storefront.
Item Condition: New