691366 Idler Pulley for Whirlpool Dryers by PartsBroz
An idler pulley sits between the motor and drum to keep tension on the drive belt. It allows the belt to turn so that the dryer’s drum spins and helps dry your clothes. An idler pulley needs replaced if the bearing goes bad and ruins the shaft. Symptoms of a broke idler pulley include: Part 691366 by PartsBroz fits all Whirlpool-made dryers that start with the prefix 110 and other models. Installation Tips Always disconnect your dryer from its power source before beginning any repair. Recommended tools include a Philips screwdriver, a putty knife, a flathead screwdriver, and a 5/16-inch nut driver. Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to: Whirlpool: LGC7646DQ1 LGC7858AW0 LGC7858AW1 LGC8858EQ3 LGE9848BQ1 LGL8858EQ2 LGN2000PG1 LGR4624BQ2 LGR4624BW0 LGR4624BW2 LGR4624DQ1 LGR4634JZ1 LGR5620KQ2 Kenmore/Sears: 110.6808220 110.68600 Maytag: MED5700TQ0 MED5800TW0 MED5830TW0 MED5870TW0 MGD5620TQ0 KitchenAid: KEYS777EZ1 KEYS850LE1 KEYS850LE2 KEYS850LT2 KEYS855JE0 KEYW777BWH0 KGYE679BBL0 KGYE750VWH0 KGYE760WAL0 KGYE760WHT0 KGYE760WWH0 Estate: TGDS680BN0 TGDS680BQ1 TGDS680DQ1 TGDS680EQ2 Roper: RED4000SW0 RED4300SQ0 REL3636AW0 REL4622BW0 REL4632BW1 REL4632DL0 REL4632DW1 REL4634BW3 REL4636BL0 RES7648EQ0 REX3614PW2 REX4635EN0 REX5635EQ0 REX5635EW0 REX6646AL2 Replaces Several Part Numbers: WP691366, AP6010582, 691366, 239477, 26000691366, 337116, 337407, 337510, 3388345, 338946, 3394332, 347034, 347226, 347277, 4319391, 688166, 691366BULK, 8207, 99989677, DE412, K35-163, PS11743765, W10612905, WP691366VP Questions about compatibility? Please comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront.
- PART NUMBER 691366: Its a high-quality exact equivalent to part numbers WP691366, AP6010582, 691366, 239477, 26000691366, 337116, 337407, 337510, 3388345, 338946, 3394332, 347034, 347226, 347277, 4319391, 688166, 691366BULK, 8207, 99989677, DE412, K35-163, PS11743765, W10612905, WP691366VP.
- FOR WHIRLPOOL DRYERS: This idler pulley directly fits several Whirlpool manufactured dryers. Compatible brands include Whirlpool, Estate, Roper, KitchenAid, Kenmore/Sears, and Maytag. Refer to your owners manual or reach out to us to confirm compatibility with your model.
- FIXES FAULTY CLOTHES DRYERS: Dryer on the fritz? Replacing a broken idler pulley can fix dryers that squeak, dont start, or dont tumble.
- SIMPLE DIY FIX: Forget the repairman. Get your dryer working like new in just an hour. Youll need this new idler pulley, a Philips screwdriver, a putty knife, a flathead screwdriver, and a 5/16-inch nut driver.
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: This high-quality exact equivalent part features a durable plastic and metal construction. It meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for fit and performance.
- Part Number: 691366
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.5 x 0.7 inches
- Item model number: 691366
- Color: As shown in the picture
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Date First Available: September 25, 2019