- ✅ PART NUMBER 7627813: It’s a high-quality exact equivalent to parts 7627813 and 76-2781-3.
- ✅ MANITOWOC COMPATIBILITY: Use this ice thickness probe in your Manitowoc ice machine. It’s a direct fit for all B, J, and Q series icemakers.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: If your ice is too thick or not harvesting at all, the ice thickness control sensor may be faulty. Replacing it will get your ice machine up and running again in no time.
- ✅ EASY DIY REPAIR: Don’t go through the hassle of a repairman. Fix your ice machine yourself with this high-quality exact part. The repair won’t take long and is easy to do.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: This part is made from premium materials and designed to function like the original manufacturer part. It’s been thoroughly tested to ensure top performance and compatibility.
The ice thickness control probe communicates with your icemaker’s control board. It tells the board when to stay in freeze mode and when to enter harvest mode. This part also controls how thick your ice cubes are. When the ice probe connector or wire lead is faulty, it can no longer communicate with the control board. This can result in ice that’s too thick to break up when it falls into the bin. The PartsBroz ice thickness control probe is a high-quality exact equivalent for part 7627913. It’s durably made and designed to give your Manitowoc ice machine new life.
Disconnect your ice machine from its power source prior to the repair. Remove the faulty probe and clean the area around it before installing the new part.
Fixes Common Icemaker Issues
If you’ve cleaned your ice thickness probe and it’s still having problems, you need a new one. Replacing the ice thickness probe can solve the following symptoms:
- Ice machine won’t harvest;
- Ice is not uniform in size and shape;
- Ice is too thick to break.
Compatible Manitowoc ice machine models include:
Replaces Part Numbers: 7627813 and 76-2781-3.
We offer a lifetime warranty on any Product that has defects or other workmanship issues under normal use of Product.Delivery
We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US.Return Policy
All items qualify for returns within 90 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.Feedback
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.WARNING: California's Proposition 65