- ✅ PART NUMBER BPV31: It’s a high-quality exact equivalent for part numbers BPV31D, GPV14, GPV31, GPV38, GPV56, MPV31.
- ✅ COMPATIBLE BRANDS INCLUDE: Whirlpool.
- ✅ FIXES THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: Valve broken or missing.
- ✅ COMPATIBLE WITH PRODUCT TYPE: Washer.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PARTS: All the parts meet or exceed all original manufacturer specifications for fit and performance. They offer the durability you need at a fraction of the cost of other alternatives. We provide a lifetime warranty and guarantee 100% money back.
A bullet piercing valve comes in handy when you need to charge your refrigerator or A/C unit. It attaches to the copper piping near the compressor and has a self-piercing functionality. It’s a more effective option than an O-ring gasket because it offers more sealing area for leak-proof use. The PartsBroz bullet piercing valve is a functional equivalent to part BPV31 and TJ90BPV31.
For installation, you only need the included hex key wrench. Attach it to the smoothest part of the copper pipe to guarantee a tight seal. Cleaning off the copper pipe with a wire brush or abrasive cloth is helpful too. Before piercing the pipe, put on safety glasses and protective gloves. Not for use with refrigerant 410a.
- Compatible with 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch, 3/8 inch outside diameter pipes
- Resists corrosion for long-lasting use
- 2-inch clearance for hassle-free install in tight spaces
- 180 inch-pounds sealing force
- Torque tested with 500 pounds
- Pressure tested at 250° F
- Hex key included for easy installation
Replaces Several Part Numbers
The part is an exact equivalent to part numbers TJ90BPV31, AP4502525, BPV31, BPV31D, GPV14, GPV31, GPV38, GPV56, and MPV31.LIFETIME WARRANTY
We offer a lifetime warranty on any Product that has defects or other workmanship issues under normal use of Product.Delivery
We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US.Return Policy
All items qualify for returns within 90 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.Feedback
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.WARNING: California's Proposition 65