- ✅ PART NUMBER CSR-U2: This hard start device is a high-quality exact replacement part for part number CSR-U2.
- ✅ FOR LARGE UNITS: The part works with larger air conditioner units. It’s compatible with most 3.5 to 5 ton AC units. Refer to your owner’s manual or reach out to us to confirm the size of your unit.
- ✅ IMPROVES AC START-UP: A hard start device improves air conditioner start-up times by 30-50%. It can extend the life of a new or even failing AC unit, saving you the expense of buying a new air conditioner or compressor.
- ✅ 30-MINUTE FIX: Unless you’re familiar with electrical, it’s best to have this device installed by a certified HVAC technician. Installation should only take 10 to 30 minutes per unit.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: This high-quality replacement part includes a potential relay, capacitor, mounting screws, and a zip tie. Specs - Control volts: 204 to 240, Pick up: 180 to 195, Drop out: 40 to 105, Voltage: 208 to 240, Phase: 1, Hz: 60, HP: 3.5 to 5, Dimensions: 2D x 2W x 5H in.
Adding the CSR-U2 exact equivalent part by PartsBroz to your AC unit can speed up start-up speeds by 30 to 50%. The faster your AC unit starts up, the longer your unit will last. Why's that? During start-up, your AC uses five to ten times more power than it does when it's running. Overtime, the heat produced during start-up damages the unit's compressor, capacity, and terminals, reducing the life expectancy of your AC unit. A hard start device will keep your AC unit running for as long as possible.
The CSR-U2 exact equivalent part by PartsBroz works with 3.5 to 5 ton AC units. Smaller units require a smaller capacitor.
Quick Fix that Improves AC Start-Up
Adding a hard start device to your air conditioner or compressor is a good idea if:
- Your AC unit makes a lot of noise during start up
- House lights flicker during AC start up
- Your AC unit takes a while to start up
- You want to extend the life of your AC unit
- You want to reduce your home's energy consumption
We offer a lifetime warranty on any Product that has defects or other workmanship issues under normal use of Product.Delivery
We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US.Return Policy
All items qualify for returns within 90 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.Feedback
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.WARNING: California's Proposition 65