Color: As shown in the picture
- ✅ MOTOR COUPLER 285753A: It replaces part numbers 285753A, 3352470, 3363664, 3364002, 3364003, AP3963893, ER285753, SB285753A, 62672, 62693, 661560, 80008, 8559748, AH1485646, EA1485646, PS1485646, AP3963893, PS1485646, 285753, 1195967, 285753AVP, 21003, 280152, 285140, and 285743.
- ✅ WORKS WITH TOP NAME BRANDS: It’s directly compatible with Whirlpool, Roper, Estate, Inglis, Crosley, Amana, Admiral, and Magic Chef washers. Contact us with any questions about compatibility.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON WASHER SYMPTOMS: Installing a new motor coupler can fix washing machines that fail to spin, agitate, drain, or leak. It fixes shaky and noisy machines too.
- ✅ INEXPENSIVE DIY FIX: Have your washer running in under 30 minutes without breaking the bank. For the repair, you’ll need a flat blade screw driver, a quarter inch nut driver, and a Phillips screw driver.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY PART: This machine component has a metal reinforced core for durability you can count on. It has also gone through thorough testing to ensure compatibility and long-lasting performance.
Details: The 285753A washer motor coupler only works with direct drive washing machines with no belt. It transfers power from the washer’s motor to the transmission, allowing the machine to run. Motor couplers typically wear out over time due to normal wear and tear. That’s why the PartsBroz motor coupling replacement part for 285753A features reinforced metal cores for enhanced durability. Installation Tips You’ll need a flat blade screwdriver, quarter inch nut driver, and Phillips screwdriver for installation. Be sure to unplug the washing machine and disconnect the fill hoses prior to beginning the repair. It’s advised to replace the entire motor coupler even if it only one piece is broken. Replacing your washing machine’s motor coupler solves a number of common problems. It’s also easy to do and will save you the hassle and expense of a service call. These problems include: Washer won’t start; Touchpad won’t respond; Washer spins slowly; Washer won’t agitate or spin; Water won’t drain; Burning smell coming from washer; Washer is noisy or shaky during operation; Washer leaks. Our ultra durable 285753a motor coupling kit replaces part numbers: 285753A, 3352470, 3363664, 3364002, 3364003, AP3963893, ER285753, SB285753A, 62672, 62693, 661560, 80008, 8559748, AH1485646, EA1485646, PS1485646, AP3963893, PS1485646, 285753, 1195967, 285753AVP, 21003, 280152, 285140, and 285743. It works with most top name brands and many of their direct drive washer models. These include: Whirlpool; Roper; Inglis; Estate; Crosley; Amana; Admiral; Magic Chef. Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. We’re happy to help.
Item Condition: New