PartsBroz 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse Replacement part for Whirlpool & Kenmore...
- Style: Single
- Style: Single
Style:Single SPECIFICATIONS:The 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse replacement part by PartsBroz is engineered for use in dryers. This fuse acts as a safety device that stops the flow of electricity to the heating element (or heater coil) when dryer overheats. When this fuse trips or becomes faulty, your dryer will not start or it won't heat properly. This is a one time fuse and cannot be re- set. It must be replaced when there is no continuity between its terminals. It's very simple to test the fuse for continuity if you have an ohmmeter or a multimeter and are familiar with how to use it. Because the fuse is so inexpensive, many people that do not have a meter opt out to simply replace it instead based on the symptoms. For example, if your dryer is too noisy, this fuse is not the likely culprit. On the other hand, if your dryer won't start or does not produce any heat, it is very likely that this fuse is the problem. The fuse has two 3/16 inch male terminals and is attached to two 3/16 female terminals on the dryer blower wheel housing. Blown fuses can be caused by clogged dryer vents and we highly recommend checking to make sure that all of the vents are clear of lint when replacing the fuse. Vacuum cleaner comes pretty handy when cleaning dryer vents. And, as always, when dealing with electricity, you must insure that the power is shut off to your appliance before performing any repairs or disassembly. This dryer thermal fuse is fairly simple and quick to replace and is a good reminder to keep your dryer vents clean.Works with most top name brand dryers: Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, Roper, KitchenAid, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, Crosley, Amana, Admiral, and Magic Chef.Fixes the following symptoms: No heat or not enough heat Dryer won't start Too hot Takes too long to dry Won't shut off Timer won't advance Dryer won't tumble Control Panel / Touch Pad won't respond
- PART NUMBER: 3392519 / WP3392519 dryer thermal fuse.
- EASY & QUICK TO INSTALL - Exact replacement dryer thermal fuse for most top name brand dryers (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Kitchen Aid, Maytag, Roper, Estate, Inglis).
- PREMIUM QUALITY - This replacement dryer thermal fuse is made from high quality material and to the highest factory standards.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - We stand behind our product. If you are not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or a full refund. No questions asked. U.S. based company.
- Part Number: 3392519
- Item Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 0.6 x 0.8 inches
- Item model number: 3392519
- Color: White
- Style: Single
- Material: Plastic
- Shape: Rectangular
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Special Features: Dryer thermal fuse 3392519 exact fit
- Usage: Repair a dryer that won't start, doesn't heat, takes too long to dry or won't shut off
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Date First Available: September 8, 2017