- ✅ PART NUMBER RCO410: It’s a high-quality exact replacement part for part numbers RCO410, HS410, TJ90RCO410, AP4503017, 600-410, and ERP410.
- ✅ FOR COMPRESSOR SIZES 1/4 to 1/3: Part RCO410 fits several different compressor types including RSIR, CSIR, PSC, and CSR compressors. Use it to repair residential and commercial fridges and freezers.
- ✅ EXTENDS LIFE OF YOUR COMPRESSOR: A hard start kit helps your fridge or freezer compressor last longer. It also allows the compressor to work more efficiently, which will help to lower your power bill.
- ✅ DIY-FRIENDLY, 3-in-1 DEVICE: It’s a combination overload, capacitator, and relay device. It replaces all three electrical components of a capillary fridge or freezer system at once to avoid damaging the compressor.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: This exact equivalent part is durably made and intelligently designed to work with nearly all refrigerator system makes and models. Plus, it’s pre-wired for easy installation.
A hard start kit increases the efficiency of your refrigerator or freezer’s compressor. Not only does this extend the life of your compressor, but it also helps you save money on your power bill. For DIYers, a three-in-one, pre-wired start kit like this one is your best option. It replaces all three electrical components at once, so you don’t have to worry about accidentally damaging the compressor with mismatched parts. Use it with any 1/4 to 1/3 sized compressor.
Fits Several Compressor Types
Use this high-quality exact equivalent hard start kit with nearly any residential or commercial refrigerator system. Compatible compressor types include: RSIR, CSIR, PSC, and CSR.
We offer a lifetime warranty on any Product that has defects or other workmanship issues under normal use of Product.Delivery
We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US.Return Policy
All items qualify for returns within 90 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.Feedback
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.WARNING: California's Proposition 65