Color: As shown in the picture
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR60X10185: It’s a high-quality exact equivalent for part numbers WR60X10154, WR60X10043, 1170107, 197D2039P007, 197D2039P008, AH1019114, EA1019114, PS1019114, WR23X10346, AP3875639, WR23X10350, WR23X10353, WR23X10355, WR23X10364, WR23X10404, WR23X10405, WR23X10406, WR60X10059, WR60X10068, WR60X10083, WR60X10084, WR60X10099, WR60X10149, WR60X10152, and WR60X10157.
- ✅ FOR GE FRIDGES: This evaporator fan motor fits major GE brands like General Electric, RCA, and Hot Point. Reach out to us with any questions about compatibility.
- ✅ RESTORES COOL AIR TO YOUR FRIDGE: Fridge too warm? Fix it quickly by replacing the evaporator fan motor. Cool air will once again circulate throughout your fridge, keeping foods fresh or frozen.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: This repair takes no time at all. You’ll just need a quarter-inch nut driver, 5/16-inch nut driver, wire strippers, and 4 butt connectors to get the job done.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: The high-quality exact replacement part comes complete with a 6-pin plastic plug and 4 attached wires. It’s rated at 9.75 V/DC and 3.25 watts. Designed to last, it meets all original manufacturer standards.
Details: Evaporator fan motors pull cool air in through your freezer’s evaporator coil. Then, it circulates the cool air throughout the refrigerator to keep your food fresh. If your fridge is warm inside or making funny noises, you may need to replace the evaporator fan. Luckily, installing the PartsBroz WR60X10185 equivalent part will restore much-needed cool air to your fridge. It’s reliable and durable for long-lasting use. Installation Tips Unplug your fridge and remove all food from the freezer if you haven’t done so already. Helpful tools include a quarter-inch nut driver, 5/16-inch nut driver, wire strippers, and four butt connectors. Following along with an online tutorial for your fridge model will make installation go smoothly. Gets Your Fridge Working Again Warm fridges ruin food. Luckily, replacing a shorted out evaporator fan motor can restore cool air to your fridge and fix the following problems: Fridge makes strange noises; Fridge is too warm; Freezer is too warm; Fridge won’t turn on. Compatibility The part works with several GE brands like General Electric, Hotpoint, and RCA. Compatible models include: GE BSS25JFRJWW, GE BSS25JFTAWW, GE BSS25JFTEWW, GE BSS25JFTGWW, and GE BSS25JFTHWW. Replaces Several Part Numbers: WR60X10154, WR60X10043, 1170107, 197D2039P007, 197D2039P008, AH1019114, EA1019114, PS1019114, WR23X10346, WR23X10350, WR23X10353, WR23X10355, WR23X10364, WR23X10404, WR23X10405, WR23X10406, WR60X10059, WR60X10068, WR60X10083, WR60X10084, WR60X10099, WR60X10149, WR60X10152, AP3875639, and WR60X10157. Unsure about compatibility? Reach out to us in the customer questions and answer section or on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the correct part for your refrigerator.
Item Condition: New